Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Lights FHE

We joined the Booths for a night of family home evening fun. We paid to go through a drive through light display. It was kind of expensive and I doubt that I would do it again, but I don't regret it as I loved hearing the little boys in the back singing and talking about the lights. Vanessa made the executive decision that the guys would enjoy the lights from the back of the truck. (I think it was part of her plot to make both the big and little boys BFF's.)
There were alot of things that Kaige liked about this holiday season, and lights were the most exciting. No matter where we would drive he was on the look-out for more Christmas lights. This was the perfect FHE for him. I love the pics I was able to capture by sticking my body out of the passenger window and then stretching my hand with the camera as far back as I could. I smile every time I see Kaige's intent gaze or little finger pointing to the lights.
After the lights, we went to Johnny Rockets. He didn't keep their little hat on for long, but it was long enough to get this picture. Yes I'm biased, but I think this picture says heartbreaker all over it!

5 comments:

  1. He is getting SO big!!! Just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great FHE! Kaige is adorable in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I found your blog. Can I keep reading it? I have one but it is private. So I will need your email so that I can invite you to read it!

    What a cute kid you have!!
    love you
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to keep in touch and follow your blog. poiette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete