Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wildlife World Zoo May 28th, 2011

My sweetheart decided that it would be fun to take the family to the zoo on Saturday.  I was thrilled at the idea but didn't think he was serious since he was working Friday night until 6:30 Saturday morning.  But to my pleasant surprise he was serious.  It was Kaige's first time to the Wildlife World Zoo and he already anticipates his next trip.  We had a great morning together.
Penguin feeding.

The animals at the petting zoo went a little crazy!


I don't always get the opportunity to have pictures with my little man.
 Kaige wasn't all that impressed with the Bird feeding, but one day he will think it's as cool as I do.
 Feeding the giraffes is always the highlight of that zoo.  Kaige isn't sure about that long wet tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment