Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Qadry's Graduation May 26, 2011

It's almost been a month since my little brother graduated from high school, but Kaige still mentions Tree Tree's graduation often.  I think he really liked Qadry in his cap and gown and playing with his cousin Kortin.  My emotions were on the surface as I sat in the audience.  My BABY brother was graduating high school!  This is unreal!  I am quite proud of the responsible young adult he has become.  As I sat in the same auditorium as when Qie graduated I couldn't help but remember this is where I sat next to my Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins.  It was there that I took the only picture of Kaige that I have with his Great Grandpa Jenkins.  Change has always been hard for me, and Qadry trying to grow up on me is more change than I would like.  I will be a basket case on Kaige's graduation day.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I remember him just starting out in Young Mens...and now he's an "adult". Crazy! Time does fly so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO no no, he is so grown up now. It cant be true. Tell him hi for me. How is your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it wasn't true. My mom is doing good. She moved to Goodyear too. We won't be in Holbrook for the 4th this year. It was fun bumping into you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I dont think we will be either. I am hoping to be in Colorad. Tell the family hello for me.

    ReplyDelete