Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm a big boy now!

 
I try to be pretty methodical in my parenting and transitioning Kaige from the crib to a big boy bed was no different.  He had been able to climb out of his crib for a year, but I retrained him to stay in there, but with the new baby due in a month I was running out of time.  So I put my pregnancy sickness aside and cleaned out what we called the "box" room.  Josh painted, and we set up the water bed.  My parents have got their money out of this bed.  It was my first big girl bed 27 years ago, and it's what Josh and I slept on the first 4 years of our marriage. I did a good job of talking up this move into the new bed, and he even got to pick out the new Spider Man to join him.  I was impressed with how little time it took Kaige to fall asleep.  Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment