Saturday, October 23, 2010

4th of July 2010 Holbrook



We decided to combine two of my favorite things and head up for a visit at my grandparents home in Holbrook for my favorite holiday.... the 4th of July. Kaige was a 1 1/2 years old, and this trip was long overdue. Josh and I went cliff jumping in Winslow with Uncle John and some brothers and cousins. I know Josh wasn't thrilled with the idea, but it ended up being lots of fun. We celebrated all weekend long. Birthdays, baby blessings, independence, and family! Kaige loved the fireworks, and I loved his personal ooo's, ahhhs and wows. He loved all the attention he got from extended family and took a special interest in my cousin Melissa.

The last day there we enjoyed the quads. Little did I know just how much Kaige would like them. He is definitely his father's son, and has a need for speed. Kaige had his daddy driving him all over, and if they would stop he would yell GO! He really loved the take off and could have ridden all day. A sunburn and a tantrum later, we got off the 4 wheelers and said our goodbyes. It was good to be back in Holbrook, and in my grandparent's home. Kaige loved it so much and we are looking forward to return trips.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment