Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Old McDonald had a farm eee-iii-eee-iii-oooooo!And on that farm he had a cow, eee-iii-eee-iii-ooooo! With a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo. Old Macdonald had a cow eee-iii-eee-iii-ooo! And on that farm he had a pig.........I had a bucket full of costume possibilities for Kaige, but as he belted out his favorite song Old MacDonald all day every day only including a mooing cow, I decided that Kaige should be a cow for Halloween. Craigslist didn't disappoint me, and $4 later I had a cow costume for my little guy. He loved dressing up every night before Halloween and we enjoyed him falling over with his padded cow bottom. In keeping with the theme, I roped Josh into being Old MacDonald and I was a pig. I love dressing up and Halloween. The older Kaige gets the more fun we'll have. I wonder what he will have us be next year.....

2 comments:

  1. Haha that is awesome! The first picture of Josh is the best! I barely recognized him! You guys are cute farm animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Next year Coby and I will definitely have to dress up!

    ReplyDelete