Sunday, May 22, 2011

California Day 3

I'm totally bummed that I didn't bring my camera along for our fun day. We went to Avila Valley Barn and once again enjoyed a country market and free animals to look at and feed. Next time I want to bring a picnic to eat there and enjoy some yummy old fashion ice cream after. I bought some fresh squash and some corn that later inspired us to grill corn on the cob and some burgers for a yummy BBQ that night.

We hit the beach, and boy was it beautiful. The water was cold, so getting my feet wet was enough for me. Kaige was very leery of that huge massive monster they call The Ocean and yet he was drawn to it at the same time. He eventually thought it was really fun for me to carry him towards the water and then run to towards the beach so that the waves couldn't get us. Of course we played with sand, shells and sea creatures and just had a fun time being together and enjoying Kaige experience new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment